Snagging to the tune of your favorite track on YouTube is the best time pass for all. But there are days when you don’t have a stable connection, and videos will play with too much buffering. To avoid this, you can download YouTube videos on a Mac to play smoothly without an Internet connection.
YouTube is currently the largest and most popular video streaming website worldwide. The popularity of this platform has led to an increase in YouTube premium subscriptions, and many people cannot afford them. With the premium version, the user can download videos for offline playback, but what if no one has a subscription?
In that case, there are many applications, websites and extensions that you can use to download YouTube videos for free on your macOS. These methods are easy to use and will easily download videos to your device in less than five minutes.
Read the full article below to learn how you can download YouTube videos using the Chrome browser or any other browser on your Mac. You can also download these applications to your device to save YouTube videos for offline streaming.
Mac. Download youtube videos on Simplicity
Downloading YouTube videos on your Mac is as easy as downloading them on the Windows system. To get started with the process, read carefully which third-party app to use and how you can download videos from it.
Download videos on Mac using the NoteBurner YouTube video downloader
Follow the step-by-step tutorial below to start downloading your favorite YouTube videos quickly on the Mac.
- download NoteBurner Video Downloader App On your system.
- Launch the application on your system and open YouTube on your browser.
- Select the video you want to download and copy the URL address.
- Paste the URL into the search area of the video downloader app and wait for the results.
- Once you are presented with the downloading options, select the format you want to save the video to.
- Once you set preferences, download Wait for the button and download to complete.
- The video will be saved in the destination folder you have selected.
These are quick and easy steps that you can follow to download your favorite videos and save them for offline streaming.
Download YouTube videos on Mac using EaseUs MobiMover
Follow the easy steps below to download YouTube videos on Mac using the MobiMover application. The application is free to download and use and will download the work for you in a few minutes.
- Open any browser on your Mac and type EaseUs MobiMover in the search bar or Click here To download the application.
- Once you download the application, launch it on your macOS and click on video Downloader Left side of the screen.
- Choose the destination folder where you want to save your downloads for offline playback.
- Open YouTube in your browser and select the video you want to download.
- Copy the URL address of the YouTube video and paste it on the address bar of EaseUs.
- After pasting the address, click on download now Wait a few minutes to start the process and to complete the download.
- Once you see that the download is complete, go to the destination folder and easily play your favorite YouTube offline.
Download YouTube videos using the Keepvid website
If you do not want to install a third-party application on your system, you can easily download videos using a website. Keep reading to find the best website to download YouTube videos on Mac.
- Open your browser and type Keepvid Click here to open the link in the search box or directly on your Mac.
- Open YouTube on a new tab in the same window and select the video you want to save offline.
- Copy the URL of the YouTube video and paste it into the tab of the Keepvid website.
- Once you enter the address, click on download Button next to the address box.
- Once the download is complete, you will be able to play the video on your Mac without an internet connection.
Download YouTube Videos on Mac using YouTube Video and MP3 Downloader
There are many third-party extensions available that you can use to easily download YouTube videos on a Mac. These extensions are added to your Chrome browser for free, and you can easily use them at any time to save a video for offline playback. Follow the steps below to use YouTube Video and MP3 Extension For free on your macOS.
- Open the Google Chrome browser and type the name of the extension on the search bar.
- You will see a list of browsers on your screen. Click on the browser you are using and then select Install via crosspilot.
- Please wait for the extension to download and then add it to your browser. Once it’s added, open a new tab and open YouTube.
- Play the video you want to download for offline playback. Here, you can see download Button below the video. Click on the video to save it directly to your Mac. If you do not see the button, proceed to the next step below.
- Click the YouTube video downloader extension in the upper right corner of your screen and download the video.
These are different ways that you can easily use to download Youtube videos on your Mac. If you encounter problems saving YouTube videos for offline playback, try one of these methods and let us know how it works for you.
Feature Image Credit: Mashable India