Windows is an operating system designed and launched by Microsoft And it was previously known as MS-DOS, Microsoft Disk Operating System. A series of mixed versions in a digitally working environment, and a new version is expected to come out every two to three years. If all goes well this year, users are expected to operate their system with it Windows 12.
Microsoft has not talked much about the Windows 12 release or about its functions and features, but users have many expectations from this release of Windows. Windows 10 has been around for the last five years and is working fine as per user requirements. But the public is facing some problems with this version of Windows.
If Microsoft eventually plans to bring a new member to its range of Windows NT, a lot will change in positive aspects for both the firm and the general public. It is expected that the latest version will be free to use, and users can easily upgrade from their current version if they meet all system requirements (which have not yet been announced)
The era of Windows 12 will bring a revolution in the world by upgrading the Windows operating system from the present scenario to the modern world. In simple words, will bring the era of Windows 12 Vr edge, Making it accessible to all people around.
Everything we know about windows 12
Ever since Microsoft released Windows 8, we can see a pattern that the company has followed in releasing Windows upgrades. Windows 8, Then Windows 10, Skipped windows 9 os version, and now it’s Windows 12 After the Windows 10, Without any upgrade Windows 11
Windows 12: expected features
With the release of the new version of Windows many users are hoping to have the following features.
- With Windows 10, this version had several issues regarding internal processing and overall design. It is highly likely that Windows 12 will fix all these deficiencies.
- Various shortcut features should come with the release of the new Windows version to access files more easily.
- Many users were complaining about Windows 10 addressing issues and memory management issues. There is a possibility that we can see a better solution to this problem with Windows 12.
- If Microsoft has the resources and capability to create new windows, they should be prepared to create a unique and fast web browser such as Chrome As their current browser; Edge It seems to be working sideways all the time.
- With MacOS getting an in-built tool for taking screenshots and recording screens, Windows users are eager to enjoy the services of such in-built tools on their systems.
- The company also plans to make VR more affordable and accessible to the general public.
- Users are expecting to see a new outlay for Windows 10’s bad pool header issues and a change in design from left to right of existing Windows.
Windows 12: Expected Release Date
Although there has been no official confirmation about the launch date of Windows 12, if rumors are to be believed, users may be eligible to upgrade to the latest version of Windows in October 2021. We cannot be sure that the new version that will be out is October Windows 11 or 12. The chances of the release of Windows 12 are strong as Microsoft has launched Windows 12 lite Back in 2020, that many people took as a sign towards releasing a complete package.
But with Microsoft, you never know that anything can ever happen. Since Windows is the most important source of revenue generation for the company, chances are a new release is in order.
Windows 12 Lite: Features
- Lite services are based on the Linux operating system and are specifically built for Linux Lite 4.8.
- There is no requirement for users to purchase new versions with zero update failures and unwanted bug updates.
- No additional virus software is needed to boost its functioning.
- It starts within 10 seconds, which is faster than Windows 10.
- In Software Manager, users will get more than 80,000 models.
- Provides full support for NVIDIA and Steam Graphics.
- Completely safe to install without any threat to the user’s data and privacy.
Windows 12 lite system requirements
- Windows: 32 or 64-bit
- Processor: 1 GHz or more
- Memory: Min. 1 GB or 2 GB
- Graphics card: DirectX9 graphics device, support for WDDN 1.0 driver
- Hard disk: 16 to 20 GB
- Monitor: Touch (optional)
For now, we can only say that Windows 12 is expected to work faster than the current version, and it is expected to cover all design flaws and other issues that remained unresolved with the current version . Let’s hope we have the latest update sooner than expected and please leave your review about Windows 12 in the comments section below.
Feature Image Credit: YouTube